Monday, July 2, 2012

3924. Wheels



If you can't figure out how Wheels got his nickname, you probably took the same bus to school as he did. According to the Salvadorian BK website, "Wheels is the most movable member of the Kids Club." That's awful! What kind of sick joke do they think they're playing? Despite his inability to walk, Wheels is a mechanics expert. Actually, his being a mechanics expert isn't at all related to his inability to walk. I have no idea why I said that... hold the phone! Are those EXHAUST PIPES coming out of that wheelchair?! And he's even got spoilers on the back, too! I wouldn't be surprised if he was sitting on either a diesel engine or a nuclear reactor. I take it all back. Wheels is a mechanical genius, & his wheelchair is officially the most awesome mode of transportation since Pee Wee Herman's Bike. It almost makes me wish I was crippled. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment